Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 Reasons Freelance Writing Websites Don't Make Money on Ads

Last month, for perhaps the first time since I started writing ebooks, I started to place ads to promote them – small ads on popular freelance writing sites.On quite a few sites I ran across, I wanted to place an ad, but some of the following things prevented me from doing so. If you're looking to monetize your site via ad dollars, read on.These are great tips for you because the monetization of your site (making money off it) is maybe the most important thing. Because what else are you doing the site for?Even if it is a news site or a charity site, you can still give the money to the charity or pay for advertising to get your news articles and commentary more out there on the internet. You can expand the reach of your message or the resources of your chosen charity.So take notice of these tactics and use the money for whatever end you are wanting to achieve.

read more | digg story

No comments: